Sunday 30 May 2010

Research and Tips

Here is where I will list references to all the videos, tutorials and websites that will help me with my work:

This is a good website with not tutorials per-say more step by step guides on what to do and what not to do when using programs such as maya. The link below shows how to arrange objects in a hierarchy. The website is http://guerrillacg.org/

The link below shows another guide to help with parenting and hierarchies this time with a robot. I shall follow this guide and create a robot of my own to get used to how hierarchies should be arranged.


This is a very simple tutorial on how to rig a basic polygon however I found it helpful because having only used Maya once before for another project I am unsure how to rig objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment